A fellow blogger of mine in the WordPress world nominated me for the Leibster Award. And she’s none other than Niharika Gurusahani, whose blog site theniharikadiaries is one heck of a creative outpour of poetry to dive into. Filled with enchanting words, enchanting topics and enchanting prosetry, Nikita won’t fail to enchant you. So, hurry, check it out!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share a few facts about yourself.
3. Answer blogger’s questions.
4. Nominate other bloggers that inspire you.
5. Ask your nominees a few questions.
6. Notify your nominees of their nomination.
A few facts about myself:
Narcissist by heart. Beyond the screen is a person who has inflated like a balloon winning a Liebster Award yet struggling to win real medals and trophies. I am a teenager, who has luckily not faced any cyberbullying but bullying? Well, lets shove it under the carpet. Spirtual, Optimist and a life loving person, that’s what I am. Aspiring to be a social servant because I believe God had bestowed the duty to me to make all our lives a teeny-tiny bit better.
Question-time; time to act like a celebrity, woohoo
1. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
This blog is just a notebook of an apprentice writer who is trying to hard to write anything and everything from opinions to facts.
2. What would be one thing that you would change that you did in your life?
I wish I could have dived into the bookish world of vast knowledge since pre-teens.
3. What is your favorite food to cook?
Patanjali noodles (Indian noodles) and Paneer gravy in which I always cheat the flavours by finally adding ketchup and soy sauce.
4. What does love from God mean to you?
The fact that I exist in both hell and heaven makes me enjoy the life I have been gifted by God.
5. Hot dogs or hamburgers?
Veg hot dogs, I’ll eat the bread first and the munch on the sausage.
6. What is your favorite TV show to watch?
Suburgatory, Citizen Khan, Modern Family, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Brooklyn 99 and the more you name it, the less I have seen it.
7. What would you be doing if snow came to your city?
Make snow angels and snowmen, slowly sip coffee and do all the other cliché stuff. No, I’ll be mostly wrapped in the blanket eating pakodas and noodles. Oh wait, my ma is calling me to clear the driveway.
8. What are you thankful for?
I’m thankful for a family, an abled body, food to eat everyday, friends, enemies, internet, education, happiness and of course, life.
9. How long have you been blogging and how were you inspired?
It has been 1 year and 3 months. And when you suffer from existential crisis, blogging came to my rescue. I learnt about WordPress after hearing from my sister/ neigbour Dristi Ba, to whom I owe half of my life.
10. What country do you live in and for how long?
I have lived in India for 16 years straight and I still don’t have a passport to flaunt a global lifestyle. But hey, I got internet.
11. What is your favorite food?
Spicy chaats, a type of street food from India.
12. If you had a chance to do something over what would it be?
Reset my teenage again. Being a teen is a tough job and in mi casa, my parents scream about their jobs.
I would like to nominate the following for the Leibster Award:
2. David Allen
The questions remain the same…